Calculations from Survey123 to ArcGIS Online

Jump to solution
01-24-2018 06:48 AM
deleted-user-FTxtuSQd67Ur
New Contributor III

When you have calculations that occur based on time in Survey123, does that calculation carry over when the survey is published to the web and used in AGOL?

For example, I have a survey that contains values that change depending on the date and I wondered if those will still work once the survey is published or do the values entered during the initial survey submitted stay static? If they are static then I suppose my other option would be to replicate the process using Arcade but I do not really want to do that since the calculations are done in a repeat group.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Carissa

Date calculations created in Connect, will still work then viewing the survey through the Survey123 Webform.

However - if you intend to view the underlying feature service in a web map, then the calculations would not be applied.

Calculations are stored in the form so you need to use form in order to access them.

Cheers

John

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Carissa

Date calculations created in Connect, will still work then viewing the survey through the Survey123 Webform.

However - if you intend to view the underlying feature service in a web map, then the calculations would not be applied.

Calculations are stored in the form so you need to use form in order to access them.

Cheers

John

0 Kudos
deleted-user-FTxtuSQd67Ur
New Contributor III

Okay, that makes sense, I will probably need to rework my formulas in Arcade then. Thanks!

0 Kudos