Calculate the total number of female after submitting

08-28-2018 11:04 AM
OussamaMerhi
New Contributor II

When you submit survey123 form which contains calculations. ex: no of boys and number of men it works well at the beginning. When you try to update the information in the inbox it doesn't recalculate the total number of female.

I need help

0 Kudos
9 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Oussama,

Can you please confirm the version of Survey123 you are using?  We recently released an update that should be addressing this issue.

0 Kudos
OussamaMerhi
New Contributor II

its 3.0.132

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Oussama,

Please update your version of Survey123 - a change was made this month to address this calculation behavior.  See Minor Update to Survey123 Available (August 16, 2018) for more information.

0 Kudos
OussamaMerhi
New Contributor II

Hi James,

It works well  if you tried to enter new/Update  survey123 with the new version, but  it didn't work with the old entered surveys when you try to update them.

Best,

Oussama

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Oussama,

Did the ones that are not working well have their values changed while the calculations were not working?  If so, then the values may be out of sync with the calculations and are being interpreted as manual entry.

0 Kudos
OussamaMerhi
New Contributor II

Thanks. Very useful. I fixed it manually from arcgispro. then it works well.

0 Kudos
OussamaMerhi
New Contributor II

Sorry again for disturbing you but I have a different question. I would like to change the resubmit message for a survey which is already developed in Survey123 connect. On the other hand I can change the message for surveys created initially in the web.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Oussama,

Currently you cannot change the resubmit message for surveys authored by Survey123 Connect.  We have this logged as an enhancement.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Oussama, 

We've made an enhancement in 3.3 release to allow editing the thank you screen content of Survey123 Connect surveys directly in the Design page of Survey123 website, just as you edit it for the surveys published from the website. Please be noticed after editing and publishing the survey on the website, you have to use 3.3 or higher version of the web app to see the result. 

• If your survey is version locked, you either need to turn off the version lock in the Settings page of the website or republish the survey in Survey123 Connect 3.3 or later.
  • If your survey is not version locked (always use the latest web app), you should see the modification of the thank you screen content automatically.

The 3.3 release is planned before the Dev Summit, please stay tuned with our release blog and doc to find more details.

Thanks again for your feedback!

0 Kudos