ArcGIS Survey123 Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity
Sort by:
I added a few dozen rows to an existing survey in Survey connect, so I decided to publish v2 as a new survey. No prob...
JohnWatson2
by JohnWatson2 New Contributor III
0 0
Buenas Tardes Estoy intentndo sacar un promedio simple en una encuesta de Survey123, para la medicion de unas tempera...
informaticacoopetarrazu
by informaticacoopetarrazu New Contributor
0 0
Good Afternoon,  I am trying to figure out how to pass a URL through Power Automate that opens a webmap or webapp bui...
DanSenner
by DanSenner Occasional Contributor
0 0
WE have a survey that has been in use for 3+ years. We are having an issue when workers are trying to edit existing s...
GaryBowles1
by GaryBowles1 Occasional Contributor III
0 0
I know for a while if a web map layer was to contain the link to open and push over information to a Survey123 form t...
DavidBuehler
by DavidBuehler Occasional Contributor III
0 0
Hello,I am creating a form in survey123 that records plant species along different transects. It would speed up produ...
TomBaldvins
by TomBaldvins New Contributor
0 1
We have several surveys that utilize the inbox functionality.  In our design, the inbox is the parent record, and we ...
BamJam
by BamJam New Contributor III
0 1
Hi all,I am trying to use an IF statement to display different chunks of text based on the answers to a question.I ha...
BenBlowers
by BenBlowers New Contributor II
0 2
Hola,¿Cómo puedo elegir campos de forma predeterminada en el sitio web de Survey123? Cuando abro la "tabla de atribut...
juan_luisGarcia_González
by juan_luisGarcia_González New Contributor II
0 0
Hello All,we have a scenario to collect the current device/GPS location into standalone inspection table through Surv...
sayamshivakumar
by sayamshivakumar New Member
1 2