ArcGIS Survey123 Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity
Sort by:
Hi - I originally created my survey in the web designer then had to add spanish translation in Survey123 Connect.  Af...
MTI
by MTI New Contributor
0 0
I have a question about a link in survey123 connect. I have a question where the answer is type integer; after, i hav...
PedroReis
by PedroReis New Contributor
0 1
I was asked to create a Stormwater Inspection form using Survey 123 and have run into an issue. I am basically trying...
JasonSimpson
by JasonSimpson New Contributor II
0 1
Dear all,I hope all is well. I would like to know if is possible to copy or duplicate the previous data in the next g...
MauricioGiraldo
by MauricioGiraldo New Contributor
0 3
Hello,I'm trying to include a choice label that has a superscript: Quilt Xcel 2.2 SE<sup>5</sup>Note:  I apologize fo...
DanBihari
by DanBihari New Contributor III
0 1
Hi all,I am trying to create a summary report that will group inspections by year and month and report how many passe...
AndrewBowne
by AndrewBowne Occasional Contributor
0 0
Hello,I have created a Survey123 form in Connect using version 3.9.120 The purpose of the form is to collect data fro...
Adam_Coburn_NCC
by Adam_Coburn_NCC New Contributor
0 1
The calclocation will only work in field app not browser.  It did work in previous 3.10 v.  I can see in the form the...
JulesBarrett
by JulesBarrett New Contributor
0 2
I created a survey that opens just fine in the mobile app, however when you try to open it in a browser, you get an e...
KevinNoel1
by KevinNoel1 New Contributor
0 2
Hi all, I've come once against to ask for your support.Im working on a tricky survey that is structured like this: Se...
Andre_Oliveira
by Andre_Oliveira New Contributor III
0 3