Auto populate in Survey123 from existing feature attributes

05-01-2018 11:47 AM
ShelbyPW1
New Contributor II

I am trying to use ArcGIS Online and Survey123 to create an inspection form that works against an existing feature. For example; I have a bunch of construction site points that I need to conduct various inspection on. I am having trouble getting some of the fields to auto populate in survey123 from the existing feature (Project Name, Project Type, Permittee, etc). If someone could point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative. I have attached a copy of my spreadsheet. Thanks.

21 Replies
novakc
by
New Contributor II

Hi James,

I'm doing something similar as well but I have a different problem.  My field populates without a problem: https://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=ca0283d91fda4aabbdae420151f2a64b&extent=-84.77... but upon submit I get the following error (attached).  When I press to navigate to the errors nothing happens.  

0 Kudos
novakc
by
New Contributor II

I think I figured out my problem.  I changed the link to open in the native app and it worked perfectly.  Unfortunately, for this project I have to use the web version of Survey 123.

0 Kudos