Attachments when Editing the Inbox

Jump to solution
01-02-2018 10:55 AM
ErickWiggs2
New Contributor III

When I go to edit a survey from my Inbox it seems that I can not add attachments?

I seem to remember reading something about this somewhere, but I'm having a hard time finding it.

I'm trying to bring in an already created survey to update with additional data and photos.

Tags (1)
30 Replies
EaganGIS
New Contributor II

Brandon,

I have added the attachment table to the service in hopes this would offer me the Repeats option (see previous question-June 13, 2019).  The map server service offers the table for reference, however the feature server service does not.  That attachment table layer is not included in the layer from the feature service.

Any thoughts on why this might be?  or any thoughts on why i am unable to add (new) images to any inbox items?

Thanks in advance,

Leah

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Leah,

Is the existing feature service that the survey is based upon hosted in ArcGIS Online?

0 Kudos
LeahSperduto
New Contributor III

It is a non federated hosted feature service (our sde feature service served up through agol )

Thank you,

Leah

Leah Sperduto, GISP

Public Works GIS Analyst

3419 Coachman Pt | Eagan, MN 55122

Office: 651-675-5214

https://www.cityofeagan.com

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info, Leah.

I think it would be easiest to follow-up through email at this point, and potentially setup a time to share screens. Can you please email me at barmstrong at esri.com and provide me with the best number and time to reach you?

Best,

Brandon

0 Kudos
ErickWiggs2
New Contributor III

The current Beta version doesn't happen to support this does it?

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

The current Beta does not address this issue.

0 Kudos
CurtisMoore
New Contributor

Does esri know when support for this will be available?   I have existing features that I'd like field personnel to verify using Survey123, and add a picture to the feature in the process.

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Curtis,

There is no current timeline for the ability to view photo attachments via the Survey123 Inbox.  It is currently possible to add a new attachment, as long as it is placed within a repeat.

0 Kudos
SMauri
by
Occasional Contributor III

hi Brandom,

any update for the ability to view photo attachments on new Survey123 3.0?

Cheers

Stefano

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Stefano,

While this feature is still being considered, it is not included in the 3.0 release.  

Brandon