Anybody with answer to why survey 123 web form has Error: Initializing form... TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

08-26-2019 12:07 PM
EdwardAnyan
New Contributor

So I have designed a survey which works with the field app on ios and windows, however, when i lunch it in web browser, i get the above error. Anybody with solutions or workaround? Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Edward,

Could you share your form for us to check the issue further? What browser did you use to encounter the error? Is it specific to one type of web browser or any web broswer will reproduce the same error?

Thanks,

Shwu-Jing

0 Kudos
EdwardAnyan
New Contributor

Hi Shwu-Jing,

Thanks for following up with me, however, I discarded that particular survey and designed a new one. I would like to know if web form can now honor input formatting/ masking. Any update on that?.

Thank you,

Edward

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Edward,

The input formatting/masking on the web form is not yet supported. Ath this point, you would need to create the form on Survey123 Connect for input format/masking.

To raise the priority of this enhancement request, I'd also suggest you to log this request in ideas.arcgis.com so we can get more users to vote on this request to move the priority further.

Thanks,

Shwu-Jing

0 Kudos