Select to view content in your preferred language

Any way to calulate a field within a repeat from a field outside the repeat??

Jump to solution
05-06-2016 07:27 AM
RhondaThynne
Regular Contributor

I have two scenarios:

1. Within a repeat, I have two hidden fields that I would like to calculate from fields that are outside of the repeat

2. Within a repeat, I have a field that I would like to calculate from a field that is outside the repeat

Has anyone been able to calculate fields within a repeat (hidden or not) from a field outside of the repeat? If so, I would love to hear how it is done!!!

Thank you

Rhonda

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi!  Calculations, Constraints and Relevant statements within repeats are not implemented in the 1.3 version of Survey123. We are finalizing 1.4 for a release in mid May. 1.4 will support Calculations, constraints and relevant expressions within repeats.  There is nothing special you will need to do for your calcs to work at 1.4.  Hope this helps. Thanks for your question!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi!  Calculations, Constraints and Relevant statements within repeats are not implemented in the 1.3 version of Survey123. We are finalizing 1.4 for a release in mid May. 1.4 will support Calculations, constraints and relevant expressions within repeats.  There is nothing special you will need to do for your calcs to work at 1.4.  Hope this helps. Thanks for your question!