allowUpdates=True is only working for some records

07-05-2021 04:14 AM
mwehbi_unicef
New Contributor II

I trying to edit the repeat in my inbox. I used the syntex allowUpdates=True and it works for some sites only. All new sites after the update is not working and not showing any data in the repeat.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @mwehbi_unicef,

Are you using the "query" syntax also, this is required to display the existing repeat records in Inbox. Also I notice you are using "True" instead of "true", can you try lowercase. Please refer to following doc for supported syntax: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/desktop/create-surveys/prepareforediting.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_80CFF...

Do the sharing permissions of the feature layer and repeat layer allow updates? 

Also, are you able to share your xlsxform and supported media so we can take a closer look at your survey. 

Regards

Phil.

0 Kudos
mwehbi_unicef
New Contributor II

Thank you @Anonymous User  for your reply.

Yes sure, i tried all the syntax including query, small letter, capital letter. The main idea is that it is working for some records normally but all new records it is not working.  Can you please provide your email so i can share the xls and the credentials with you.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @mwehbi_unicef,

I sent you a private message with my email address.

Phil.

0 Kudos
mwehbi_unicef
New Contributor II

Hi @Anonymous User 

I shared the xls and credentials by email. I hope we can find the main issue. Thank you for your support. 

P.S. all records before specific date (24June if I am not wrong) are working well. all new indicators didn't work. You can add records but adding the name as TEST so i can delete later.

0 Kudos