Select to view content in your preferred language

After installation of version 3.12 the separator (-) from input mask requires next character to be entered twice

Jump to solution
03-17-2021 09:01 AM
SPGilbert
Occasional Contributor

My form has a body::esri:inputMask of 99-9999, while testing in Survey Connect it works just fine but after publishing and using on app, the separator requires that I enter the next character twice or it's lost. Example, I enter 123456, it ends up being "12-456" saying I need another character. Essentially, the 3 is being overwritten by the 4 since it believes the 3 was suppose to fill the - spot.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @SPGilbert

If you are seeing the behavior on an Android device we have BUG-000137186 logged for the behavior. 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @SPGilbert

If you are seeing the behavior on an Android device we have BUG-000137186 logged for the behavior. 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
SPGilbert
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I'm testing on an Android device and don't have another platform available to test at this time. So thank you this is good to know!

0 Kudos
SPGilbert
Occasional Contributor

I do want to mention that this is NOT only with the (-), it happens as well with using other symbol characters. Such as another field I have is masked with \#9999 so I can get # in front of a number string. But again when I enter the first number it is over-written by the next number I type. Ex. 1234, result is #234. Please make sure the BUG reported above takes this into this into consideration as well. Thank you!

0 Kudos