Adding Survey123 Feature Report as Output File to Integromat Workflow

Jump to solution
05-23-2019 07:45 PM
BenVan_Kesteren1
Occasional Contributor III

Hey, 

So I have Integromat successfully detecting when a survey is submitted, it then sends the data to create a report, which works great, this setup looks like this:

An email is sent which is fine, but what I am having trouble with is working out how to get the outputted report from the Create Feature Report module, and insert this into the attachment field for the GMAIL Send an Email module...

These are the settings I think are working in Create Feature Report:

Then in the GMAIL Send Email module, I am unsure about this, what do I put in the Data field, within the Attachment section?:

Cheers

CC Henry Clark

43 Replies
BenVan_Kesteren1

Hey, 

I actually do the rename process when I attach the file to my email, using the 'email' tool.

in the attachment section, if you edit the 'file name' parameter you can name it whatever you want. Just dont forget to include .PDF at the end of the filename!

Here is how mine looks:

0 Kudos
KaraO_Neill1
New Contributor III

This saved me!! Thank you!!!!!

0 Kudos
BenBaker1
Occasional Contributor

Ben Van Kesteren wrote:

Thanks for that Jim. I just got the file renamed successfully. It took me a second to realise that when I map another field (survey title for example) that I had to manually tell it to end in .docx otherwise the file come through without the extension. Thats a simple mistake from my end, but hopefully this post helps someone in the future.

So you were or were not able to rename the file?

0 Kudos
BenVan_Kesteren1

I was able to rename the file when creating the email, not beforehand.

These are the settings I used:

I will update my previous post to use better english!

JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Ben,

The option of printing the Feature Report in PDF is available now on https://survey123beta.arcgis.com, along with other new beta features for the next release. We would love to have you have a test and share any feedback or issues you may encounter in the Survey123 Beta Website Feedback forum .

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

BenVan_Kesteren1

I will take a look and try it out, thanks

0 Kudos
BenVan_Kesteren1

Hey Zheng Liu‌, 

The export to PDF option seems to be working well, I have a follow up question, will this option of export type "PDF or DOCX" be applied to the Integromat system? This will be fantastic and will enable me to cut an entire step out of my workflow.

Cheers

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately the PDF option for Integromat is not currently available. May I encourage you to submit an enhancement request via Esri Support? Our Support team will assign an official enhancement number for your records. Similar requests from other customers can then be attached to the same enhancement request, as the more requests from customers on this feature the sooner it may be supported.

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Ben Van Kesteren‌,

The PDF format is supported in Integromat now, would you please have a another try?

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos
JoelBrea_Rasquin
New Contributor II

Hello, I am trying to configure sending a feature report by gmail but it is throwing me a error "Missing value of required parameter 'URL'." please help me to solve it?

0 Kudos