Adding Survey123 Feature Report as Output File to Integromat Workflow

Jump to solution
05-23-2019 07:45 PM
BenVan_Kesteren1
Occasional Contributor III

Hey, 

So I have Integromat successfully detecting when a survey is submitted, it then sends the data to create a report, which works great, this setup looks like this:

An email is sent which is fine, but what I am having trouble with is working out how to get the outputted report from the Create Feature Report module, and insert this into the attachment field for the GMAIL Send an Email module...

These are the settings I think are working in Create Feature Report:

Then in the GMAIL Send Email module, I am unsure about this, what do I put in the Data field, within the Attachment section?:

Cheers

CC Henry Clark

43 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Glen,

We are looking into supporting the feature report action in MS Flow; that being said, the different environments have different configuration mechanisms and have different limitations in supporting these actions.

DavidBooth
New Contributor II

The Create Feature Report module works great in Integromat. However, many existing business workflows are within the Microsoft environment. For many users, keeping workflow processes like Survey123 in this same Microsoft environment and using MS Flow is probably the preferred solution since it integrates better with existing network systems. Hopefully this will be made available for Flow soon.

EricChez
New Contributor III

James,

How soon will this be supported in MS Flow? (anxiously waiting)  our organization is using Microsoft, and having this action available to us in Microsoft Flow would make us very happy campers.

Integromat is good for some, but companies that use Office365, (probably larger audience) would love it if its available in Flow

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi James,

I want to second Eric's enthusiasm about the Create Feature Report in MS Flow.  Hopefully we will see this functionality soon?

NatalieAyala
New Contributor II

It appears to be ready now. See my response to Eric Chez below. 

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Natalie. My org doesn't support premium yet, but this may get the ball rolling!

0 Kudos
EricChez
New Contributor III

James,

It's been about 6 months.. do we have an update on MS Flow support?  You will make many people happy

NatalieAyala
New Contributor II

I just created a workflow in Microsoft Flow that generated a Feature Report in Word. I've only set it up and ran a test but it worked great with a few features set up. You have to create a word template using content controls but the set up was simple enough. 

The Microsoft Word modules are Premium modules so you'll have to look into the pricing for this (I'm using an organizational account so once I have my workflows established I will inquire about pricing specific to my usage). 

I used some guidance from this site on setting up my modules: Intermediate | Flow of the week: Create PDF Invoices Using Word Templates with Microsoft Flow | Powe... 

RobBlash
Occasional Contributor III

This is promising, thanks. Unfortunately my org doesn't have the premium features available.

0 Kudos
BenGarstang
New Contributor

Hi All

Not trying to hijack this thread but I have been working on this over the Christmas break to try and automate some of our property repair request forms so our surveyors can complete forms on site and by the time they are back in the office the reports have already been issued to the Building Yard. All was going so well and then for some reason when integromat pulls the feature report out of Survey123 it changes the date format, renames it to my survey, loses the property name and description and rather than delivering only those fields completed delivers every field even when blank. I could do with sorting this so I can pass the form out to one or two surveyors to field test it.

Any advice gratefully received.

Kind regards

Ben  

0 Kudos