Access to Private Form Data Post Survey

Jump to solution
11-03-2020 03:43 AM
Andy_CS
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have a Survey form that contains personal data accessed through a 'choose_one' question (list of site names) and a few questions using the 'pulldata' function to access contact details for sites from an external csv.

I control access to the survey through an AGOL group, once the survey ends I stop sharing it - happy with that. However, my understanding is that the survey will remain on the surveyor's mobile device after they have downloaded it, once I stop sharing they will no longer be able to submit but they will still be able to open the form and see the personal data through the form - is that correct?

Is there anyway I can prevent surveyors from accessing this data through the form once I stop sharing the survey? Do I have to ask them to manually remove the survey form from their device - possibly by clearing app data? (I'll do this anyways, but would like to know if I can prevent access from my end).

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

That is correct, currently there is no way for you (as the author/admin) to remove the survey from the field app on the device once it is downloaded, the user must manually delete the survey, or uninstall the app.

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

That is correct, currently there is no way for you (as the author/admin) to remove the survey from the field app on the device once it is downloaded, the user must manually delete the survey, or uninstall the app.

Regards,

Phil.

Andy_CS
New Contributor III

Thanks, Phil.