Select to view content in your preferred language

123 Connect My Survey Design page question

Jump to solution
yesterday
JayHodny
Regular Contributor

Hi,

In Survey123 Connect, I made a minor update to the XLSForm of an existing survey, updated the survey, and could see the change.  I went to republish the change.  The status screen advanced but then hung up with the green circle swirl.  I let the process run for quite a while, and then finally ended the task.  As it turns out, the survey did republish successfully.  I then noticed a button with curved arrows on the survey card in the My Survey Design page.  I don't know what this means or what happens if I click on it, so I resisted.  Can someone clue me in please?  I don't to lose any data, etc.  Many thanks in advance.  Regards, Jay

JayHodny_0-1720559608034.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

That icon means that there is an updated version of the form available, and clicking it will overwrite your local copy with whatever the new version is.

It could be as simple as changing the "thank you" screen or the color scheme, or something bigger, like editing the XLS form on another computer.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

That icon means that there is an updated version of the form available, and clicking it will overwrite your local copy with whatever the new version is.

It could be as simple as changing the "thank you" screen or the color scheme, or something bigger, like editing the XLS form on another computer.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos