Unable to Access Surveys using Survey123 on Mobile app when logged in with same user that created surveys

09-07-2022 12:26 PM
Labels (1)
MansfieldGIS
New Contributor III

Unable to Access Surveys throw Survey123 on Mobile app when logged in with same user that created surveys.  I'm logged into Survey123 with my admin account.  I can only see 2 out of 30 survey's I have go to the search type in the name of the survey then search.  I got and error message "No results found"  next I pressed Download Surveys and I got my surveys.  It would be a lot easier if I could sign in see my Surveys this is causing issues with my staff.  I contacted tech support and they had a hard time figuring this out.  Field crews like Surveys to be simple and quick.

Tags (2)
1 Comment
MichelleWilliamsERM

It looks like in screenshot one; you haven't yet downloaded any surveys.

So, you will need to guide your team to download it the first time so it shows on that home screen.

Once downloaded to their device, YOU can opt for them to update each time you republish. 

Let me know if you have any other questions; I'd love to help you through these growing pains.

~ Michelle Survey123 Jedi

Esri doesn't automatically push ALL surveys to the home page because of the number of surveys that could be in your company's cloud. (ERM has over 600)