Fill out the same survey at two different times

04-19-2021 09:18 AM
Carlos_AndresCamacho_Acuña
Occasional Contributor
I think it is a good idea that survey123 will allow you to leave a survey as pending to carry out a second activity. as an example to close and open an aqueduct valve, I want in a single record to see when it was closed and then when the same valve was opened and to have a single geographical point for those two activities, I would like to see on the map the valves that are closed and pending to open, then complete the survey by opening the valve but only have a record of that

Es muy normal en cerrar y abrir válvulas que la primera actividad la realiza una persona y la segunda la siguiente que entra a trabajar
Tags (2)
4 Comments
Hussam_AlJabri

I believe you can do some configuration in the  WepMap to show up the style of status of the records/features whether it is closed or opened.

In Survey123 there is an inbox where you can edit existing records to update the status of that valve.

JamesTedrick
Status changed to: Implemented

As mentioned, this can be accomplished through the use of the Inbox and filtering records based on a field value (such as if the valve is opened or closed). 

Carlos_AndresCamacho_Acuña

Estamos trabajando de esa manera. un inconveniente es que, la segunda actividad la realiza en ocasiones un operario distinto , y la encuesta permite modificar los datos que cargo el primer operario , no se qué tan conveniente es permitir al operario dos  modificar los datos del trabajo realizado por el primer operario

Hussam_AlJabri

@Carlos_AndresCamacho_Acuña 

In this case you might think to try the function of having two surveys editing one existing feature layer.

Build one survey to create a feature layer with all needed fields then create the other on top the first one.