(Implemented) Add support for feature reports in MS Power Automate (AKA MS Flow)

02-06-2020 07:55 AM
RobBlash
Occasional Contributor III

Can Esri implement this in MS Flow? Is this something that Esri has control over, or Microsoft, or is it a mutual thing? 

I know this works nicely in Integromat (SeeAdding Survey123 Feature Report as Output File to Integromat Workflow, however many organizations (mine included) have already bought into the Microsoft ecosystem. With security restrictions what they are these days, it's very hard to get an approval to use yet another cloud service, particularly since there's a lot of overlap between the two.

6 Comments
GregHacker1

I am in the same position. My organization uses Power Automate, which I use for email notifications when a Survey123 survey is submitted.  It would be great to be able to automate feature report production and dissemination through MS Power Automate.

TedChapin

This would be great. The webhook trigger for when a survey response is submitted is working fine. Would be great to get access to the feature report service as an action.

by Anonymous User

We currently use the e-mail connector in Power Automate to know when a new Survey has been submitted.  After we receive the e-mail, we manually go into Survey 123 to run a Feature Report.  It would be great to have a Feature Report created every time a new Survey is submitted.  

ChristalHigdon_USFS

We also need Power Automate to be able to generate Survey123 reports in addition to the email on submission. 

IsmaelChivite
Status changed to: In Product Plan

Changing to In Product Plan. Join us on November 29, 2022 to test out our first Beta! https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/survey123-sneak-peek-live-session-planned-for/ba... 

JamesTedrick
Status changed to: Implemented

The Survey123 Connector in Power Automate now supports producing feature reports.