Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Survey123 website installer: What’s new (August 2023)

08-22-2023 04:41 PM
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor
4 5 760

The latest (3.18) version of the Survey123 website installer has just been made available for download via the My Esri site. The 3.18 version is currently only available for Windows. We plan to have the 3.18 Linux installer available in September 2023.

The 3.18 version includes all of the fixes and improvements from the August 22, 2023 update of the Survey123 web app and website such as:

• Choice lists of Dropdown questions have been improved when populated from a feature layer or table to ensure only unique choice values are returned, and the list is populated faster.
  • The maximum file size of a file question increased from 100 MB to 500 MB for surveys in ArcGIS Online.
  • A bug was fixed in which rear and front camera could not be switched when taking a photo in Safari on iPad.
  • A bug was fixed in which attachments could not be submitted when a survey is launched from a link that contains the mode parameters of edit or copy.
  • The ArcGIS Living Atlas category has been added when setting the source layer for calculation or populating the choice list of Dropdown questions.

If you’re not familiar with the Survey123 website installer or why some organizations need it, please refer to this previous blog post: Understanding the Survey123 website installer. It provides details on what it is, what you get, how it works and some other things to consider before setting it up in your local environment.

More information can also be found in the Documentation and the following Knowledge Base articles:

5 Comments
jeannl
by
New Contributor II

Hi,

I want to install this, but I can't find the installer, under which section is it located?

Thanks!

BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hello @jeannl , I believe the Survey123 website installer can be found under the relevant ArcGIS Enterprise version section on the My Esri website.

jeannl
by
New Contributor II

I don't see anything named Survey123 or web installer, do anyone see it with an example?

Thanks a lot!

BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

To get the 3.18 Survey123 website installer, visit https://my.esri.com/#/downloads/products then:

- ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 (Windows or Linux):

BrettStokes_0-1705968531860.png

- Apps → ArcGIS Survey123 v3.18 Website Installer → Download:

BrettStokes_1-1705968749653.png

jeannl
by
New Contributor II

Thanks a lot from your print screen, I was able do deduce I had to switch to version 11.1 to see it under 11.2 was not available :).