Turn off Watermark In Story Map

Jump to solution
07-05-2019 09:57 AM
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Looking for advice on how to turn off the Story Map watermark at the bottom of the page.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Joe -- Ah ok, you're using the new ArcGIS StoryMaps (I moved your post from the classic Esri Story Maps GeoNet space to the ArcGIS StoryMaps space).

There's no way to hide that footer at the moment. Is hiding that something that you need to do when publishing stories? Do you want to just hide it or replace it with something else? Any additional info you could provide would be helpful.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Joe -- Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by watermark. Could you please share a screenshot to clarify so we can help answer your question?

Owen Evans
0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

This shows up at the bottom of my story:

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Joe -- Ah ok, you're using the new ArcGIS StoryMaps (I moved your post from the classic Esri Story Maps GeoNet space to the ArcGIS StoryMaps space).

There's no way to hide that footer at the moment. Is hiding that something that you need to do when publishing stories? Do you want to just hide it or replace it with something else? Any additional info you could provide would be helpful.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Does the classic story maps not have this footer? I think it makes the story maps look cheap. I'm already paying for the service and don't need the logo everywhere I look. I want to totally hide it

joerodmey
MVP Alum

What's the workaround for now? Is there a URL parameter, etc?

0 Kudos
GustavoEnciso1
New Contributor

Hi Owen, Is there currently any solution to hide this watermark?

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

I'm still waiting as well

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

The story footer will be minimized in the next ArcGIS StoryMaps release (Jan 2020) to be more similar to the existing "Powered by Esri" messages that appear for maps.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Owen Evans‌ any update on this? I don't want the watermark at all. If not way to remove it through the app itself can it be removed via code like in web app builder?

0 Kudos