Timeline

Jump to solution
04-12-2022 04:24 AM
AprilDahn
New Contributor

I just wondered if there is a way to create a timeline without a subscription? I am required to create one on a webpage I am making for my college master's degree program. 

Thanks in advance,

April

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Timeline is not available for ArcGIS public accounts.

My first recommendation would be to try to find out if your college has an ArcGIS organizational subscription that you can participate in. Many colleges and universities have subscriptions available their students, and this is probably the best option for school-related work.

If that's not available, you can check out the new, personal storytelling tool StoryMaps.com that we've recently released. StoryMaps.com has many of the same tools as ArcGIS StoryMaps. For more information, see Storytelling Solutions for Professional or Personal Use (esri.com).

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Timeline is not available for ArcGIS public accounts.

My first recommendation would be to try to find out if your college has an ArcGIS organizational subscription that you can participate in. Many colleges and universities have subscriptions available their students, and this is probably the best option for school-related work.

If that's not available, you can check out the new, personal storytelling tool StoryMaps.com that we've recently released. StoryMaps.com has many of the same tools as ArcGIS StoryMaps. For more information, see Storytelling Solutions for Professional or Personal Use (esri.com).

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos