StoryMap not displaying embedded images or videos

Jump to solution
05-05-2022 10:11 AM
User2
by
New Contributor

I have published a public storymap and am having issues viewing my embedded videos and images. Images and videos were uploaded from my local computer, it appears the embedded videos (mp4) require a token even when made publicly available. The embedded images in the side panels appear grey, but when I right click and "open image in new tab" they appear.

Being able to access all of the embedded image and video content in the published version is very sporadic, sometimes the content loads, other times it does not. Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Looks like this is an Enterprise portal, so I'd recommend that you contact Esri Technical Support. They will be able to help troubleshoot any specific configuration issues in your environment.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Sorry you are seeing an issue with your media loading. Is the story still shared publicly? If so, can you provide the link so we can take a look? If the story is not public, please contact Esri Technical Support and they will be happy to help you troubleshoot this issue.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Looks like this is an Enterprise portal, so I'd recommend that you contact Esri Technical Support. They will be able to help troubleshoot any specific configuration issues in your environment.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos