Select to view content in your preferred language

Sorry! There was a problem publishing your story

3 weeks ago
Labels (1)
Lvivcenter
New Contributor III

I receive an error message for a number of stories that I want to publish.

00ae13ba5415eb90ef11e29bf5505b74

There are several stories with the same issue. But I am not sure what exactly causes the problem. 

Some of these stories were already published previously with no issues. Any ideas on how to fix this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AbbyE_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @Lvivcenter ,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. Is there any content getting added to these stories since the last successful publishes that is the same between all the stories, like a web map or large image? Are you able to create and publish a story from scratch? Just looking to narrow down if this is occurring for you across the board, or only with specific content included.

--Abby

0 Kudos
Lvivcenter
New Contributor III

These stories were already published for quite some time with no issues. No iterations were made. The error has simply occurred recently. Duplicating the story doesn't help. Originally the story was published in Ukrainian. After few years, a duplicate was created and the text was changed to English. Now both stories suffer the same issue. This is the case for four stories in two language versions. It's very time-consuming to recreate a story from scratch. It contains maps and images, similar to any other story that I make. 

0 Kudos
Lvivcenter
New Contributor III

It still doesn't work. And I don't see a solution. Several stories remain unpublished because of it. Any ideas about what can be done?

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello @Lvivcenter - I apologize that this is still an issue for you.

Please contact Esri Technical Support. Our support analysts can perform much more sophisticated troubleshooting that we are able to do here on the community forums.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps