REFERENCES SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED!!

12-16-2021 07:06 AM
690030608Exeter
New Contributor II

Hi All!

PLEASE HELP!!

All my references have suddenly disappeared from my story map. I didn't do anything unusual and they have been there the whole time. I was just typing something further up and I scrolled down and suddenly they are all gone!!

I don't remember what loads of them were or where I got them from! 
Is there any way I can get them back?!! 
My assessment is due tomorrow!!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@690030608Exeter - Oh no! It sounds like the credits section may have been turned off somehow. Can you open the Design panel and make sure Credits is toggled on? If it is, please contact Esri Technical Support and they can help you troubleshoot further.

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 10.58.28 AM.jpg

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
690030608Exeter
New Contributor II

Thanks, it is on. I contacted ESRI and they said as I was a uni student they couldn't help me so just got to start my reference list all over again!

0 Kudos
StaceMaples
Occasional Contributor III

What they should have told you is who your Admin contact is for you University's HigherEd license, so they can start a support ticket for you. 

Dear Esri Support,

Please don't do this to students. #MinimalEffort 

0 Kudos
690030608Exeter
New Contributor II

Esri told me that they couldn't help and I just had to ask my uni, so I asked my uni support guy and he said he didn't know how to get it back so I just have to start again. I've basically rewritten my references now but it's just annoying because I think I've left a few things out and can't remember where I got them from as I've been doing this project for the last 12 weeks. 

0 Kudos