Rearrange Move Sidecar or Slideshow in Story Map

Jump to solution
02-19-2020 11:33 AM
BradGeorgic
New Contributor III

I feel dumb but I cannot find how to move the entire SideCar or Slideshow in the new Storymap format?  Other elements you can click on the box of dots and relocate.   I want to take the Sidecar I made and move it to the bottom of the page

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Brad -- Unfortunately, there isn't a way to move entire immersive sections at this time (but we are working on that for an upcoming release!). For now, you'll need to copy/paste text or re-add media if you need to move it to the other side of an immersive.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LeifJohnson3
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Brad, just for clarification, are you trying to move the sidecar text area to the bottom of the screen so that there would be a map or image on top and the sidecar below it?  If so I don't believe that's possible to do.  I think you can only move it from left to right and vice versa.

0 Kudos
BradGeorgic
New Contributor III

Thanks for replying. I am trying to move the whole thing to a different place on the entire page.

0 Kudos
LeifJohnson3
Occasional Contributor II

Ok, as far as I know, the only way to move the sidecar is by clicking the arrows in the middle of the sidecar, along where the sidecar meets your media.

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Brad -- Unfortunately, there isn't a way to move entire immersive sections at this time (but we are working on that for an upcoming release!). For now, you'll need to copy/paste text or re-add media if you need to move it to the other side of an immersive.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos