Looking for the Author of a StoryMap

Jump to solution
01-04-2020 11:09 AM
JoeFlannery
Occasional Contributor III

I am wondering how I might get in touch with the owner of a wonderfully authored ArcGIS Online StoryMap (see the link, below) that was built for the 2019 “Doors Open Minneapolis” event.  The 2019 StoryMap includes no author attribution and the Doors Open Minneapolis coordinators would love to get in touch with the author to gauge their interest in working together to produce a revised StoryMap for the 2020 Doors Open Minneapolis event.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/Shortlist/index.html?appid=3dcda7effb784db8947effbb4d668e28

Thank you,

Joe

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

For others who want to know how to play "author detective," here's what I did to find the author and contact information for this classic story map:

• I grabbed the app ID from this this bit of the URL, appid=3dcda7effb784db8947effbb4d668e28.
  • I signed in to ArcGIS Online with a public account and searched for the the ID number 3dcda7effb784db8947effbb4d668e28.
  • I found the app's item page
  • It identifies the author as the City of Minneapolis. The profile page includes both an e-mail address and a phone number.

Adena

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoeFlannery
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you, Adena!!

0 Kudos
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

For others who want to know how to play "author detective," here's what I did to find the author and contact information for this classic story map:

• I grabbed the app ID from this this bit of the URL, appid=3dcda7effb784db8947effbb4d668e28.
  • I signed in to ArcGIS Online with a public account and searched for the the ID number 3dcda7effb784db8947effbb4d668e28.
  • I found the app's item page
  • It identifies the author as the City of Minneapolis. The profile page includes both an e-mail address and a phone number.

Adena

0 Kudos