KML Files not showing up in the new ArcGIS Story Maps Swipe, but is showing up in ArcGIS Online Map

Jump to solution
11-05-2020 08:56 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm working with a student who is trying to get her KML files to show up in the Swipe tool of the new ArcGIS StoryMaps web application.  When we load the web map into the Swipe tool, the KML layers show in the layers panel with the eye symbols, but they do not show once I select place in the Swipe tool in ArcGIS StoryMaps.  See the URL to the ArcGIS StoryMaps here: Student Project Test 

While they don't show up in ArcGIS Online, the KML files do show up in the web map of ArcGIS Online: https://arcg.is/1Tff490 

Does anyone know how I can fix things, so the KML files show up in the Swipe tool of the new ArcGIS StoryMaps web application?

Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

A similar issue was reported here: Layers from KMZ appear in Map Viewer, but not in Storymaps Tour. Please see this thread for updates.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

A similar issue was reported here: Layers from KMZ appear in Map Viewer, but not in Storymaps Tour. Please see this thread for updates.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos