How to get images from a Survey 123 question visable on my map in the Story Map?

04-13-2020 02:56 PM
JessicaRutherford
New Contributor III

Hello

I am looking for assistance in configuring the pop-up of images which are part of my Survey 123 that I have embedded into my Story Map. Right now the images that are part of my survey are not showing up or are very small when I embed the map and survey to my Story Map. 

What I am hoping to achieve is to have the images appear in a post-it size image when you click on the location (point symbol) on my embedded map with the Story Maps platform. I have seen this done in other examples of a Story Map, but have no idea of what to do. I have had a search for this answer but they seem very confusing and complicated.  I am hoping someone could direct me in this. 

Thanks you 

Jess

11 Replies
Annaphi1
New Contributor II

Hi, do you mind sharing how you were able to get the images to display? i'm in the map viewer beta and i dont see my attached photos still or how to set it up. thanks 

0 Kudos
SamanthaJordan
New Contributor III

Hello! How were you able to do that? I for some reason cant get my photos from surveys to show on the maps. Thank you!

0 Kudos