how do I add a username/password login for my story map??

Jump to solution
04-06-2020 07:34 PM
ToddOlsen
New Contributor III

want to add so that people outside the org can sign it to view the map. I don't want everyone to have access.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Todd -- If your story map is not available publicly, then anyone who needs access needs an ArcGIS account, either in your organization or another organization. There are different levels of account licenses (with different costs) for people who only need view access that you can learn about here.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Todd -- If your story map is not available publicly, then anyone who needs access needs an ArcGIS account, either in your organization or another organization. There are different levels of account licenses (with different costs) for people who only need view access that you can learn about here.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos
ToddOlsen
New Contributor III

Hi Owen,

Can I add a sign in just to the page itself? Can I save the story map as a stand alone file that can not be edited but has the full function of the story map?

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

No, those things are not possible.

You can use the Print feature (in the More actions menu in the builder header) to save a PDF to share with others for review, but that won't provide the interactive experience of the story.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos