Font in tidal theme of storymaps

Jump to solution
02-04-2021 09:15 AM
EmmaJohnson15
New Contributor

I don't have a subscription account so I can't access the font pairing function in the customization part of the design panel. Can someone tell me what fonts the "tidal" theme uses so I can match it with other text? Thanks for your help.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@EmmaJohnson15 Here you go...

• Title font: Ocean Sans
  • Body font: Mahsuri Sans
Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@EmmaJohnson15 Here you go...

• Title font: Ocean Sans
  • Body font: Mahsuri Sans
Owen Evans
0 Kudos
Ankitkhanna
New Contributor III

Hi @OwenGeo 

Both fonts are missing in experience builder. I am adding story maps with "Tidal" theme to experience builder. Now the fonts in experience builder doesn't exisit.

Is there a way to change fonts in Story maps or add fonts to experience builder?

Thanks,

Ankit Khanna

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@Ankitkhanna -- I'm not sure of the font capabilities of Experience Builder, so you might want to post that question on that product's questions board.

If you'd like to modify the fonts in your story to match the ones available in Experience Builder you can create your own custom theme. There are over two dozen fonts available in the theme builder plus you can select from hundreds of fonts that are available via Google Fonts.

Here are some links to help you get started creating a theme:

If you need to copy any of the aspects of the Tidal theme in the theme you create, those are documented here.

Owen Evans
Ankitkhanna
New Contributor III

Thanks @OwenGeo you're legend.