Can other people in my group contribute to my collection that I shared with the group? We are using a collection started by one member that has more rights. But we want all the Earth Science Students to be able to add their story on their thesis or intern

Jump to solution
06-10-2020 11:23 AM
RosaBoone
New Contributor

Can other people in my group contribute to my collection that I shared with the group? We are using a collection started by one member that has more rights. But we want all the (only 30 a year) Earth Science master students to be able to add their story on their thesis or internship.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello -- There isn't a great way for others to contribute to your collection right now, but we are thinking about how this might work in the future.

For now, I think the best way would be for contributors to send the collection author links to their items. Then the author can favorite them and easily add them to the collection.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello -- There isn't a great way for others to contribute to your collection right now, but we are thinking about how this might work in the future.

For now, I think the best way would be for contributors to send the collection author links to their items. Then the author can favorite them and easily add them to the collection.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos