Bug: express map popups disappear when cursor hovers over them

Jump to solution
11-17-2020 10:31 AM
SPUGSI_Storymap_Editor
New Contributor II

The popup windows in my express maps are disappearing when the mouse cursor hovers over them. This bug prevents the app's user from expanding the popup, which means that much of my map's content is currently inaccessible.

I have filed a bug report for this issue but I am unsure how to check the status of the bug. My storymap has been broken for over a week now and I am concerned that my client's patience will not last forever.

bug-report-2020-11-17.gif

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello -- Please see this existing thread for information about this issue.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@AlexanderBeim -- The issue with express map pop-ups was fixed in our update yesterday. Please let us know if you are still seeing this issue in any express maps.

Owen Evans

View solution in original post

6 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello -- Please see this existing thread for information about this issue.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos
SPUGSI_Storymap_Editor
New Contributor II

I think that this is the link that you intended to share:
https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-storymaps-questions/i-can-t-click-on-express-map-pop-ups/m-p/51...

Apologies for posting a duplicate issue.

OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Oops! Yes sorry copy and paste error. Thanks for finding and adding the correct link!

Owen Evans
0 Kudos
AlexanderBeim
New Contributor

I have also been experiencing the same issue and had to recreate as a map tour as a work around. Esri case #02676919, with BUG case: #BUG-000135315 - Thanks!

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@AlexanderBeim -- The issue with express map pop-ups was fixed in our update yesterday. Please let us know if you are still seeing this issue in any express maps.

Owen Evans
AlexanderBeim
New Contributor

That's great news - thanks! One problem that still seems to be persisting - You used to be able to select an item from the legend and then move to the pop-up. Now the pop-up closes when you move your cursor off of the legend. - Thanks Again!

0 Kudos