More Customizable Design in the Cover

10-02-2020 08:08 AM
AlyssaFarrier
New Contributor II

In the Storymaps header section would it be possible to implement a switch for turning the filter that is automatically applied to the full cover off and on? It would be handy in some cases where I would like to include a logo or text in the full picture, but that logo tends to be a different shade than the title of the Storymap due to the filter.

A second request I have would be more control over the size of the logo in the header and an option for customizable colors in the header, rather than simply black and white.

Thank you for taking the time to consider these.

~Alyssa

2 Comments
OwenGeo
Status changed to: In Product Plan

@AlyssaFarrier -- You've included several ideas in this thread. We are currently working on the one related to adjusting the background mask behind the cover text, so I'm marking this as in product plan.

If you're still interested in seeing the other ideas you mentioned, please submit separate ideas for each idea to honor the community guidelines: ArcGIS Ideas Submission Guidelines and Statuses - Esri Community

OwenGeo
Status changed to: Closed

Actually, for housekeeping purposes, we're going to close this idea as a duplicate of Customizable Transparency for Cover Mask - Esri Community.