Action to jump to different sections within Sidecar - Same as Story Action within Classic Story Map Journal

04-06-2022 11:47 AM
Labels (3)
AnnieBrough
New Contributor III

Currently in the new builder, the Sidecar only offers Map Actions. So you can navigate to different sections based on a map. But I would like the ability to navigate to different sections of my Sidecar, regardless of whether there is a map or not, similar to the functionality that exists in the Classic Story Map Journal - Story Actions. This is a very important functionality for my story map and may prevent me from transitioning to the new Story Maps. The image below shows a list of six indicators used to measure coastal wetland health. Each indicator has a dashboard and associated journal section about it. Having the story actions allows staff and the public to quickly zoom to the indicator of interest instead of having to continually scroll down to it.

Here is the link to my story map: https://camaps.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=3f43d2da2a604ae895220529a76fb931

Capture1.PNG

2 Comments
OwenGeo
AnnieBrough

Oh perfect! Thanks for the info!