Now available in ArcGIS StoryMaps: guided tour (beta)

02-04-2020 12:23 PM
AravindStoryMaps
Esri Regular Contributor
0 2 571

Hannah Wilber‌ writes... 

"First we brought you to sidecar, then we added slideshow into the mix; now my colleagues and I would like to introduce you to the newest immersive block in ArcGIS StoryMaps: guided tour.

Currently in beta, guided tour’s design draws heavily from the original Story Map Tour template, with a few new enhancements that take this reading experience above and beyond its classic predecessor."

Read more at: Now available in ArcGIS StoryMaps: guided tour (beta) 

Follow our story to get a hands-on tutorial of building your first guided tour in ArcGIS StoryMaps.

Tags (1)
2 Comments
MarkSteger
New Contributor III

Hello I have read the blog that Hannah Wilber wrote about Embedding in Story Map Apps, using the New 2020 Story Map Templates, and I am creating a "Guided Tour" App, that I want to embed into a larger Story App that my supervisor is creating.  However, I am having a problem getting it to look more "seamless" into the flow of the original App.  I can send a picture to show where I am getting stuck to help see this more clearly, if that helps.

Thanks,

Mark 

NicoleErnst
New Contributor II

In the guided tour, is there a quick way to add lat/long points, i.e using the Location Search, as locations rather than having to "navigate" to the points on the map? Thank you!

About the Author
Story Maps Product Engineer at ESRI