zonal statistics median gives error 010067

03-16-2011 11:03 AM
RyanWilliams1
New Contributor
I'm getting the '010067: Error in executing grid expression' error when running the zonal statistics as table tool, selecting all statistics to be run. If I run the zonal statistics tool (output grid) using median I get the same error. However, if I run zonal statistics using mean, the tool completes successfully. I would ideally like to have a median value per zone, as well as other statistics specified in the ALL option.
The zones are gridded counties, with the VALUE being the integer of FIPS. The value raster is integer type with values ranging from 1012 to 522731. Running version 10, service pack 1.

Does anyone have an explanation as to why this tool does not work using these specs?
Thanks,
Ryan
0 Kudos
2 Replies
WilliamClark
New Contributor II
I get the same error number in zonal stats.  I have a raster with a number of value codes only a few of which I'm concerned with.  I Extracted by Attributes the cells with the values of concern and ran zonal stats: error 010067.  When zonal stats is run on the original raster everything is good.  Any help out there?
0 Kudos
AdamBonnycastle
New Contributor
I'm having a similar problem getting Zonal Stats to run.  Seems that a workaround is to convert the input zone raster to polygons (no simplification) and then use the polygons as the feature zone data.  The Zonal stats runs, at least for me...
0 Kudos