Special Event Permit Manager

12-03-2021 05:55 AM
AnthonyWhitley
New Contributor II

I was able to enter an Event via the Survey123 form, however, that data is not accessible in ArcGIS Online. I've looked at permissions from both ends (ArcGIS Online and Survey123) and cannot get that data to read. This is fresh Deployment of ArcGIS Solutions, Special Event and Operations

Survey1.pngSurvey2.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JeremiahLindemann
Esri Contributor

Hi Anthony-

I just ran throw with a fresh deployment and couldn't see it.  Just to confirm, sounds like you cannot see the the data in the Special Event Permit Manager application either?  Could you try adding one more event?  Wondering if there is something related to this going on:
https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000016280

Let me know- happy to troubleshoot some more.

Jeremiah

0 Kudos
AnthonyWhitley
New Contributor II

Jeremiah,

Thanks for the reply; you are correct I can't see in any Special Events map or web application. I can see that data in Survey123 but trying to open in Map Viewer (within Survey) or ArcGIS Online, no data shows up. I'll be having a closer look at your suggestion later this evening as this is got me stumped.

0 Kudos
AnthonyWhitley
New Contributor II

Still no solution on this and am looking for anymore insight that can be provided. The consistent error so far is "Editing is not possible because the objectId parameter was not provided."

However, looking at the data shows the objectId is in fact populating whenever an event is added.

Just looking to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

EventManager1.pngEventManager2.png

0 Kudos
JeremiahLindemann
Esri Contributor

Hi Anthony,

Happy to look more and set up a screenshare if you like- write me at jlindemann@esri.com and can get something set up.
Also when did you deploy the solution.  One early version the URL parameters used an objectid, the most recent solution (and update before it) uses GlobalIDs so wondering if it is an older deployment causing issues.

0 Kudos