Percentage and Index Fields Missing in Tapestry Profile Report with Volume Data

03-25-2011 01:46 PM
FredMiller
New Contributor
In BA 10 Premium, I am ordering a ordering a Tapestry Volume Profile Report. 
In the Tapestry Volume Profile by Summary Group section of the report, the Percentage fields for the Target and Base profiles are reported as are the Index field, the Average Volume field and the Volume Index field. These values are reported for both LifeMode and Urbanization Groups.

However, in the Tapestry Volume Profile by Segment portion of the report, these fields are all reported as 0.0 or 0.

Any ideas as to the cause of this problem and its solution.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Fred
0 Kudos
3 Replies
SisiYan
Occasional Contributor
If all categories are reported as 0, it could be that the data is not activated. You can go to the ArcGIS Administrator and check the data licenses to see if it is installed. If not, simple rerun the BA_10_PREMIUM.sdlic file to active the data and see if that makes any difference.
0 Kudos
FredMiller
New Contributor
Thanks, Sisi --
I tried this and it did not correct the problem.  In addition, the index values are showing up in the Game Plan Chart, so they seem to be calculated correctly in other parts of the system.
I haven't figured this out yet.
0 Kudos
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor
In BA 10 Premium, I am ordering a ordering a Tapestry Volume Profile Report. 
In the Tapestry Volume Profile by Summary Group section of the report, the Percentage fields for the Target and Base profiles are reported as are the Index field, the Average Volume field and the Volume Index field. These values are reported for both LifeMode and Urbanization Groups.

However, in the Tapestry Volume Profile by Segment portion of the report, these fields are all reported as 0.0 or 0.

Any ideas as to the cause of this problem and its solution.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Fred

Fred,

Can you provide any details as to your your target segmentation profile and your base segmentation profile that you are selecting?  Also if you could attach the report in question that you are generating (Segmentation Reports Tapestry Profile with Volume) so I could take a look at it that would be great,

Jason r.
0 Kudos