Fusion Report Designer - Cell styles

Jump to solution
05-02-2013 10:06 AM
PaulVastag
New Contributor III
I'm creating a custom report with BA Desktop 10.1 and 2012/17 data.  In the Fusion Report Designer, is it possible to remove or modify the shading in the default cell styles?  I don't see any options for editing/managing cell styles, and didn't find enough detail in the help documentation on the "edit" module of the fusion report designer. 

I am trying to re-create a custom report that is inserted in some marketing materials, and need to match a specific layout style.  I've included a screenshot.  Thanks.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor
I'm creating a custom report with BA Desktop 10.1 and 2012/17 data.  In the Fusion Report Designer, is it possible to remove or modify the shading in the default cell styles?  I don't see any options for editing/managing cell styles, and didn't find enough detail in the help documentation on the "edit" module of the fusion report designer. 

I am trying to re-create a custom report that is inserted in some marketing materials, and need to match a specific layout style.  I've included a screenshot.  Thanks.

Paul,

I know there is a way and that it is super non-intuitive but how is evading me at the moment. 

Ok it took me fifteen minutes to finally figure out how to do it again.  Right click on the cell and go to Cell Style.  You'll see five options in the drop down menu but simply hit the delete key which make what ever selection is in there blank and then hit OK.  Now the font and fill colors at the top can be used.

Regards,
Jason R.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor

Paul,

I know there is a way and that it is super non-intuitive but how is evading me at the moment. 

Ok it took me fifteen minutes to finally figure out how to do it again.  Right click on the cell and go to Cell Style.  You'll see five options in the drop down menu but simply hit the delete key which make what ever selection is in there blank and then hit OK.  Now the font and fill colors at the top can be used.

Regards,
Jason R.
0 Kudos
PaulVastag
New Contributor III
Thanks, Jason - that did the trick.
0 Kudos