Select to view content in your preferred language

Asset count not updating on dashboard - Streetlight Management

Jump to solution
07-19-2024 08:55 AM
Hans_I-4
New Contributor II

I've added features to my data, in this case the cabinets. However, when I open the dashboard, it only shows the initial count of points, until I click the pencil (in Edit mode) and it then shows the quantity, but it never updates the dashboard. Is this a bug, or am I missing something in the instructions again?

Hans_I4_1-1721404121444.png

Hans_I4_2-1721404171710.pngHans_I4_3-1721404246371.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrew_Eaton
Esri Contributor

Hi Han, 

The Streetlight solution has a shared feature service with the Sign Management and Signal Management solutions.  This allows all three solutions to share the cabinet and pole features in order to reduce data duplication.   The dashboard is configured by default to only show cabinets that have their Primary Use set to "Streetlight".  This can be changed using the sidebar selectors on the left.   When creating additional data ensure your primary use field is filled out and that should resolve the discrepancy you are seeing in the indicator.     

Andrew_Eaton_0-1721655821136.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrew_Eaton
Esri Contributor

Hi Han, 

The Streetlight solution has a shared feature service with the Sign Management and Signal Management solutions.  This allows all three solutions to share the cabinet and pole features in order to reduce data duplication.   The dashboard is configured by default to only show cabinets that have their Primary Use set to "Streetlight".  This can be changed using the sidebar selectors on the left.   When creating additional data ensure your primary use field is filled out and that should resolve the discrepancy you are seeing in the indicator.     

Andrew_Eaton_0-1721655821136.png