tile issues.png

10-31-2014 12:50 PM
Labels (1)

tile issues.png

I am consistently seeing tiles being displayed incorrectly in the sample app as well as my own sample app with 10.2.4 for .Net

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments

Hey,

This is something that I haven't seen before. Could you provide information about your computer setup (OS, Graphic card, Screen DPI, etc...) and code that you are using to clarify what service you are using and how it's set up for the layer/mapview.

This is something that we have seen often since 10.2, maybe before on multiple machines of different configurations.  The above screen shot was from your sample app, and I can reproduce in my sample app as well:

<esri:MapView x:Name="MyMapView" WrapAround="True" MouseMove="MyMapView_MouseMove">

<esri:Map>

<esri:ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer

ServiceUri="http://services.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Topo_Map/MapServer" />

<esri:GraphicsLayer ID="GraphicsLayer" />

</esri:Map>

<esri:MapView.Overlays>

<esri:OverlayItemsControl>

<Border x:Name="mapTip" Background="White" BorderBrush="Black" BorderThickness="2"

Padding="4" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Top" Margin="4"

Visibility="Collapsed" esri:ViewBase.ViewOverlayAnchor="{Binding Geometry}">

<TextBlock Text="{Binding Attributes[ID], StringFormat='ID: {0}'}" />

</Border>

</esri:OverlayItemsControl>

</esri:MapView.Overlays>

</esri:MapView>

I am using Windows 8.1, Samsung laptop, Intel HD Graphics 4000 card, screen resolution is 1600x900

Does this also happen if you turn off wrap-around?

What language is your OS and regional settings set to?

It still occurs if wraparound is off, English, US

Version history
Last update:
‎10-31-2014 12:50 PM
Updated by:
Contributors