Rotate and resize the feature by using ArcGIS runtime SDK for .Net

Jump to solution
10-17-2019 12:26 AM
Labels (1)
DharmaRajan
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

I want to rotate and resize the feature by using "MapView.SketchEditor", with the options 'AllowRotate' and 'ResizeMode' in 'SketchEditConfiguration' are set as True. I can able to edit the vertices. But I cann't able to find any Anchor-Point which enables me to rotate or resize. Kindly suggest the way to achieve this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DharmaRajan
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

The issue was resolved and the sample code snippet is given below.

//The below one is the code which was used initially and it was build successfully without any error. But no expected output.

SketchEditConfiguration sktEditConfig = MyMapView.SketchEditor.EditConfiguration;

sktEditConfig.AllowRotate = true;
Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Geometry.Geometry newGeometry = await MyMapView.SketchEditor.StartAsync(geom);

//This below given code is replaced with the above one and now it is working fine. 
SketchEditConfiguration sktEditConfig = new SketchEditConfiguration();

Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Geometry.Geometry newGeometry = await MyMapView.SketchEditor.StartAsync(geom,SketchCreationMode.Polyline,sktEditConfig);

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DharmaRajan
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

The issue was resolved and the sample code snippet is given below.

//The below one is the code which was used initially and it was build successfully without any error. But no expected output.

SketchEditConfiguration sktEditConfig = MyMapView.SketchEditor.EditConfiguration;

Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Geometry.Geometry newGeometry = await MyMapView.SketchEditor.StartAsync(geom);

//This below given code is replaced with the above one and now it is working fine. 
SketchEditConfiguration sktEditConfig = new SketchEditConfiguration();

Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Geometry.Geometry newGeometry = await MyMapView.SketchEditor.StartAsync(geom,SketchCreationMode.Polyline,sktEditConfig);

0 Kudos