Hi, Does arcgis runtime for wpf support to export layer to ESRI shape file?

02-28-2015 04:11 AM
PeterChen1
New Contributor

Hi, Does arcgis runtime for wpf support to export layer to ESRI shape file?  If so, could anyone provide some code snippets to help me out? thanks in adavance.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
FreddieGibson
Occasional Contributor III

I executed my sample and everything appears to be running fine on my end. I uploaded my sample to this discussion for everyone to be able to download it. Could you send me your email address so that I can forward it to you if you're still unable to download it from geonet?

0 Kudos
PeterChen1
New Contributor

Thanks Freddie for your help very much.

I have tried your uploaded sample and it works perfectly. In addition, I have made a bit change to your code using arcgis runtime for WPF apis and it approves that it works as expected.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
PeterChen1
New Contributor

Hi Freddie,

I found a strange thing: it works well when i export list of graphics as type of polyline or Mappoint using your code, however i got "esriJobStatus.esriJobFailed" when i executed the same thing for list of graphics as type of polygon. I tested the code using States(failed to export), Highways(success) and Cities(success) layers in USCitiesStatesEdit.mpk which is included in the sample data after getting the Arcgis Runtime for WPF installed.

Is there any thing i am missing? or it's due to the gpk limitation you made.

By the way, could you help me out on how to create the "copy features" gpk?

0 Kudos