Subscribed updates

Jump to solution
02-13-2015 02:34 PM
JamesPettitt
New Contributor

Is there a way to subscribe to updates that are released for this (ArgGIS Runtime SDK for Qt)?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey James,

I think if you go to Native App Developers‌, you should see all of the SDKs listed. Click the settings gear icon and select follow to receive updates when anything in this space is add or updated. We release blogs that will show up here as well when we release new versions of the software, or have general announcements we would like to make.

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
LucasDanzinger

Hey James,

I think if you go to Native App Developers‌, you should see all of the SDKs listed. Click the settings gear icon and select follow to receive updates when anything in this space is add or updated. We release blogs that will show up here as well when we release new versions of the software, or have general announcements we would like to make.

Thanks,

Luke

0 Kudos
EricBader
Occasional Contributor III

Are you asking about automatic software updates?

0 Kudos
JamesPettitt
New Contributor

The info Lucas provided is what I was looking for. I cannot use one of the SDK's yet because it lacks a needed feature, but that feature is planned for later. So I wanted a way to get notified of updates so I can watch for when the feature has been added to so I can reexamine its use.

Thanks Lucas Danzinger

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger

James-

Just so we know and it is documented in this thread, which SDK (if Qt, which API will you be using- C++ or QML) and which missing feature are you talking about?

Thanks!

Luke

0 Kudos
JamesPettitt
New Contributor

I would like to use the Qt SDK (QML). I was hoping for either native support of geopackage (which would be awesome), or the ability to create my own tile handler. If there is a way to use the C++ TileHandler to provide tiles to the QML map I would be very interested in trying to get this working, but I assume that the TileHandler only functions with Qt Widgets.

Thanks,

James

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger

Yes, you are correct. I will pass the feedback onto the rest of the team.

0 Kudos