problem with Qt+ArcGis Runtime SDK

Jump to solution
12-14-2014 03:42 PM
MoustafaSOUANE
New Contributor

hello;

i'am a student in Master2 informatique (GIS) and this my first time i tried to use the Qt with the runtime SDk of arcgis ..i followed the steps in your documents and every think was exactely installed like the document said ..microsoft visuel studio express 2012 + Qt-5.1.1-32 + creator 3.3.0 ..

i integrated the help and the template of argis sdk with Qt creator succefuly ..and the add of win debugger(x86) & c++ compiler 11.0 (x86) in the "KITS" was succed ..every think was succed ..

But the problem is when i compil the template (i added the Qt-5.1.1-32/plugin/platform in build-MyFirstMap-Qt_5_1_1_32-Debug) it show the main window without the map and show this erroros :

"Rendering engine : OpenGL

\Device\HarddiskVolume3\build-MyFirstMap-Qt_5_1_1_32-Debug\debug\MyFirstMap.exeQWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteri'

QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteriEXT'

QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteri'

QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteriEXT'

QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteri'

QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glProgramParameteriEXT'"

============================================================================================

my system:

-win 8.1 x64 updated

-graphic card intel 3000 HD updated

-i have no problems with my computer

Thenk You

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Moustafa-

Did you download the Qt version that uses OpenGL? You will specifically need the version that says MSVC2012 OpenGL.

-Luke

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LucasDanzinger

Moustafa-

Did you download the Qt version that uses OpenGL? You will specifically need the version that says MSVC2012 OpenGL.

-Luke

0 Kudos
MoustafaSOUANE
New Contributor

Salam ;

Thenk you for the replay

after using the Qt MSVC2012 OpenGL Version

no Errors But The exe main window stay showed without the map like this :

2014-12-15_22-46-05.jpg

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger

Moustafa-

Did you remember to uncomment the layers you want to use in the header and cpp file? For example, in the header, uncomment the include statement -

#include "ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer.h"

and

EsriRuntimeQt::ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer* m_tiledServiceLayer;

Then, in the project.cpp, uncomment the line creating the tiled layer and adding it to the map:

m_tiledServiceLayer = new EsriRuntimeQt::ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer("http://services.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Topo_Map/MapServer", this);

m_map->addLayer(m_tiledServiceLayer);

With the template, you need to set it up to use the layers you want, and by default, will not show anything (like your above screenshot).

0 Kudos
MoustafaSOUANE
New Contributor

Ohh Thenk you very much the first problem of OpenGl make me stuped and dont see the code ;

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger

No worries, glad it is working now