How to use ArcGIS for QT on MacOSX ?

Jump to solution
02-18-2015 10:00 PM
AbhijitChaudhari
New Contributor

Hi All,

I am a newbie developer to ArcGIS for QT

I have one basic question about using the Api on MacOSX because there is no documentation available for using the SDK on Mac systems

Is there any way of using this or I need Windows system?

Thanks in Advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Abhijit-

We are actually in the process of finishing up a release that will support the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt on Mac. It will allow you to install the SDK on Mac, Windows, and Linux, and you will be able to deploy to those three platforms, as well as Android and iOS.

All of these platforms will be supported through the QML API, which will be new at this release. For C++ development, only Windows and Linux will be supported at this point.

Are you interested in C++ or the new QML API?

Here is some doc from the beta, but like I said, there should be a final release of this coming out in the next couple of weeks- Guide—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Abhijit-

We are actually in the process of finishing up a release that will support the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt on Mac. It will allow you to install the SDK on Mac, Windows, and Linux, and you will be able to deploy to those three platforms, as well as Android and iOS.

All of these platforms will be supported through the QML API, which will be new at this release. For C++ development, only Windows and Linux will be supported at this point.

Are you interested in C++ or the new QML API?

Here is some doc from the beta, but like I said, there should be a final release of this coming out in the next couple of weeks- Guide—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers

Thanks,

Luke

0 Kudos