How to develop app for windows mobile in Qt/Qml ?

Jump to solution
07-10-2016 11:52 PM
tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Can I develope QT/QML applications for windows mobile ? If I can develope how can I do this, can I develope with Arcgis Runtime SDK for QT 10.2.6 ?

Thanks

ArcGIS RuntimeQt SDK

ArGIS Runtime S ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Windows phone is not supported with our SDK, so you will not be able to deploy to that platform. Please see the developers site for a list of platforms that we do support - System requirements—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LucasDanzinger

Our 10.2.6 release of the SDK does not support Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, or Windows Store. System requirements—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers

We hope to support UWP in the future, so that you can develop Windows apps that will run on Windows phones and tablets.

-Luke

tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Lucas ,

Are there any way to export or convert our  Runtime sdk for Qt  Applications to windows mobile application ?

Is only one way to develop windows mobile applications with ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET ?

Thanks

ArcGIS Runtime.NET SDK

ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger

Taner-

We don't have a tool to convert a project to windows mobile with Qt. Our .NET SDK supports Windows Phone, Windows Store, and Windows Desktop apps. Our Qt Quartz release will support Windows UWP.

Are you needing Windows Mobile specifically, or are you talking bout Windows phone?

-Luke

0 Kudos
tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Luke ,

I'm talking about Windows phone. I'm talking how to using deploy our ready project code(QT/QML) in Windows phone .

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger

Windows phone is not supported with our SDK, so you will not be able to deploy to that platform. Please see the developers site for a list of platforms that we do support - System requirements—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers

0 Kudos