Clustering Popup

Jump to solution
06-30-2020 07:14 PM
simoxu
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi, I am trying to make the Web Map example in AppStudio (that's where I use the Qt QML API) working for the a webmap with a clustering point layer in it. I have enabled the popup for the clustering layer and configured the clustering-popup. it works fine in the map viewer and other applications in AGOL, but it doesn't work in this example. 

Does Qt runtime for ArcGIS support clustering popup at all? or it is just this example.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

ArcGIS Runtime does not currently support clustering at all, for either symbols or popups.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

ArcGIS Runtime does not currently support clustering at all, for either symbols or popups.

simoxu
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

Thanks.

Clustering function works great using the latest JavaScript API, hope this will come to the native applications eventually. 

0 Kudos
PreetiMaske
Esri Contributor

📢

Displaying point feature layer enabled with clustering, published via ArcGIS Pro or ArcGIS Online is now supported in latest version of ArcGIS Maps SDK for QT version 200.2.

Check out Release Notes to find out what's new and a public sample demonstrating displaying point layer using feature clustering.

0 Kudos