Change Scene layer color and display info

02-01-2017 09:09 AM
filippobianchini1
New Contributor

ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt‌ 3d visualisation  mobile applications scenelayerinfo color‌

Hi, 

Although I am new to QT I have just developed a mobile app for Android using ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt 100.0 that displays a Scene Layer Package, and it works great. The next step would be to get the Layer Info after tapping on it and add a button that gives the user the opportunity to change its color (even a single color choice would be fine!). I would like to know if this release supports this functions. It would be fine ever for a desktop app

Thanks in advance, 

Filippo

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

You are wanting to change the color of the entire scene layer? Or what exactly are you trying to change the color of?

0 Kudos
filippobianchini1
New Contributor

Yes, I just would like to change the entire Scene Layer color. I had a look at the guide Guide—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers but found anything related about it. 

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

There are currently no client side renderers you can apply to the scene layer to change the color or styling. Rather, you would author the package as you want it to display in Pro, and consume it in Runtime. If you have some specific ideas on what you would like to see available, I would encourage you to log an Idea on our Idea's site with the details of what you are thinking - ArcGIS Ideas 

0 Kudos