ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt on mac to develop apps for ios and android (cross platform)?

Jump to solution
07-14-2014 04:54 PM
victorruiz
New Contributor

Hi dear esri users.

Please, Can someone point me to get the ArcGIS SDK for Qt on mac to develop cross platform Apps, last time I watched a nice video where Michael Tims is using a mac and he is showing a demo which is open on Qt Creator integrated with a esri SDK for QT to deploy app for ios-ipad and android.

Video name: Cross platform

here es de link:  http://www.esri.com/events/devsummit

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ThomasDunn
Occasional Contributor

Hello, Victor! There's been a lot of buzz about developing ArcGIS Runtime for Qt apps on Mac OS X, iOS and Android. We enjoyed showing this at the UC this week. This new capability for #EsriRuntimeQt is in an upcoming release that we hope to have in the hands of our Beta community very soon. Please stay tuned. I you haven't yet, please have a look at the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt on Windows and Mac and the SDK for Android. Thanks!

[Edit TAD 2014.07.21] See my comment about 10.2.3 development platform support later in this thread. Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BrianLocke
Occasional Contributor II
0 Kudos
victorruiz
New Contributor

Thanks brian, but in the page you give me there is not esri sdk for qt to install in mac,Only for windows or linux 32/64.  How could I make a deploy for Iphone using qt?

0 Kudos
ThomasDunn
Occasional Contributor

Hello, Victor! There's been a lot of buzz about developing ArcGIS Runtime for Qt apps on Mac OS X, iOS and Android. We enjoyed showing this at the UC this week. This new capability for #EsriRuntimeQt is in an upcoming release that we hope to have in the hands of our Beta community very soon. Please stay tuned. I you haven't yet, please have a look at the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt on Windows and Mac and the SDK for Android. Thanks!

[Edit TAD 2014.07.21] See my comment about 10.2.3 development platform support later in this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
victorruiz
New Contributor

Great !! so then I'll be waiting for, Thank very much.

0 Kudos
ThomasDunn
Occasional Contributor

Commas are very important, and missing ones even more so! As in:

"I you haven't yet, please have a look at the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt on Windows, and Mac and the SDK for Android."

Let me clarify: At 10.2.3, Mac, Windows and Linux used for Android SDK development. Windows and Linux are used for Qt development.

0 Kudos