10.2.6 .pro File Exception

Jump to solution
06-24-2015 11:21 PM
CeyhunYilmaz
New Contributor III

Hi

I downloaded 10.2.6 and Qt 5.4.2 versions. After installed them, I created new Quick Quick Application project with 10.2.6. I selected Desktop Qt 5.4.2 MVSC2013  64 bit (without OPENGL) for build. When I built it I got an issue like below :

":-1: error: Unknown module(s) in QT: core gui opengl xml network script positioning sensors qml quick  "

I read all 10.2.6's release notes and check them all but everything looks like right. I couldn't understand why.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Ceyhun-

In the .pro file where you see QT+= and then a bunch of modules, try eliminating any that you don't need. For example, this should be enough for the basic template to run- "QT += core gui qml quick". Maybe your installation of 5.4.2 didn't include one of the modules that is referenced in the .pro file.

-Luke

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Ceyhun-

In the .pro file where you see QT+= and then a bunch of modules, try eliminating any that you don't need. For example, this should be enough for the basic template to run- "QT += core gui qml quick". Maybe your installation of 5.4.2 didn't include one of the modules that is referenced in the .pro file.

-Luke

0 Kudos